Could Czech Republic be the most beautiful country on earth? Maybe these photos will help you answer the question.
1. Prague – according to many, the most beautiful city in the world
3. And it’s even prettier at night.
5. You could spend days venturing over Prague’s bridges, walking along the Vltava River and exploring the cities neighborhoods, and would never get bored.
6. Because this is what it looks like.
7. AND THIS.
8. The Old City in Prague filled with beautiful churches, Castles, bridges and quaint homes you need to see.
10. You probably have already heard about how great Prague is from your friends who studied abroad there, so let’s look at some other places in the Czech Republic, like these vineyards in Moravia.
11. Please take me here.
12. Or, Cesky Krumlov, a village in Southern Czech Republic that is so magical, you’ll feel like you’re in a fairy tale as you wander the streets.
14. The Czech countryside is ripe with mountains and rivers to fulfill your wildest dreams.
15. Let’s go swimming in this waterfall in Moravia.
16. And explore these caves.
17. Or go biking through the countryside.
18. And one day we can all retire in Moravia or Bohemia.
20. The Czech Republic is freezing in the winter, but it’s okay, because this is what it looks like it.
22. East of Prague, you’ll find Kutna Hora, a small town where you can explore old mines and visit castles.
23. And you can also visit Sedlec Ossuary, a church that is built from the bones of between 40,000 and 70,000 people who died hundreds of years ago.
25. Like many Czech towns, Kutna Hora is structurally beautiful and has striking views of the countryside.
26. And it’s only a train ride away from one of the greatest cities in the world.
27. BRB, moving to Prague and staying there forever.